- large saucepan
- several sheets of cheesecloth
- 1 ounce cannabis, finely ground
- 1 gallon whole milk
- 1 quart cultured buttermilk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- candy thermometer
- Pour milk and buttermilk into saucepan. Stir finely ground cannabis into milk mixture. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Heat mixture until the temperature reaches 170 degrees. Keep milk between 170 degrees and 175 degrees for 15 more minutes.
- Pour the mixture through cheesecloth to remove the waste. (optional)
- Return milk to pan and wait 15 minutes. The mixture should start to separate.
- Line a strainer with several layers of cheesecloth and set it inside a large bowl. Pour the mixture through the strainer to collect curds. Discard the leftover milk, or use it in other recipes.
- Rest the curds on the strainer at room temperature for 2 to 4 hours.
- Remove curds from the cheesecloth and place in blender. Add salt and blend until creamy. Store in refrigerator.
View the original recipe at http://hempbeach.com/stoner-recipes/breakfast/cannacream-cheese/ via http://eatyourcannabis.com/canna-cream-cheese/
0.4 – 0.6g cannabis
8 saltine crackers
Organic Peanut butter (non-hydrogenated!)
Spread peanut butter on the tops of all 8 crackers. I use organic, crunchy peanut butter. The crunchy kind seems to have more peanut oil, and just tastes better. Don’t buy the stuff thats loaded with ‘huge’ peanut chunks, its hard to spread on crackers. The ideal brand of p-butter you want is Adam’s Natural Peanut Butter (the smooth kind), its loaded with plenty of cannabinoid absorbing peanut oil. If your options are limited, just go with a natural peanut butter (look for jars that have oil resting on top of the peanut butter). DO NOT BUY PEANUT BUTTERS LIKE ‘JIF’ AND ‘SKIPPY’. We can’t stress this enough, you will not get buzzed if you use those brands.
Cut your bud up into a fine dust with scissors. I would recomend using scissors (or a nice grinder), as the scissors can cut your bud into a fine consistency. This nug is weighs about .6g. This is the consistency/size of the clippings you want, again, cut those nugs up really well. Small, un-cut chunks will just result in the absorption of the active cannabinoids on the outer layer of the chunk, leaving the core un-exposed to those thc-hungry peanut oils. Next, sprinkle the cannabis “dust” very finely across the full peanutbuttered surface of four of the crackers (make sure you dont pile it up, just cover the surface of the peanut butter). It is very important that your cannabis is cut up into almost powdery consistency. This allows the THC and other active cannabinoids to absorb into the peanut oil easily. Next, sandwich the weed/peanut butter side with the plain peanut butter side. Make sure the weed is nestled in between the peanut butter nicely Now place your C-Crackers on a sheet and cook them in a preheated oven at 320 fahrenheit (160 Celsius) for 22 minutes. There shouldn’t be a problem with the smell, just make sure the pot is nestled in the peanut butter, and that none if it is exposed. ENJOY!
View the original recipe here http://www.thestonerscookbook.com/recipe/firecrackers
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup Northwest Naturals Coconut Butter* or homemade cannabis coconut oil
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup dark brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips *
*The amount and strength of your cannabis coconut oil will determine how much medicine your cookies contain. Adjust the ratio of cannabis to non-cannabis oil to meet your individual needs.
*Want to pack in even more medicine? Substitute the chocolate chips with coarsely chopped pieces of The Venice Cookie Company’s 4.20 Bar
The Venice Cookie Company chefs understand the coconut oil craze. This healthy fat can boost thyroid function and increase healthy HDL cholesterol. So, that’s why they dreamed up Northwest Naturals Coconut Butter. This cannabis infused coconut oil contains 200mg of THC in each jar. Northwest Naturals Coconut Butter is what gives these Cannabis Chocolate Chip Coconut Oil Cookies their medicated kick. This and other fine Venice Cookie Company products are available through collectives in California only. Aren’t a qualified medical cannabis patient in California? Then make your own cannabis coconut oil.
These Cannabis Chocolate Chip coconut Oil Cookies are a great twist on the classic chocolate chip cookie. We just added a few extra Cs – cannabis and coconut oil. Just be sure to pace yourself – these cookies are delicious.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Use non-stick baking mats or line your cookie sheets with parchment paper so your cookies won’t stick.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together dry ingredients – flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Add the Northwest Naturals Coconut Butter (or your cannabis coconut oil), coconut oil, dark brown sugar and granulated sugar to the bowl of stand-mixer (or use an electric hand mixer). Mix the coconut oil and sugar on medium-low speed until light and creamy. Reduce speed to low, and add the egg. Increase speed and beat until well combined. Repeat, adding the vanilla and beating until incorporated.
- With the mixer on low speed, slowly add the dry ingredients in three portions. Be sure to stir well after each addition. Remove bowl from stand-mixer and pour in chocolate chips. Stir using a wooden spoon.
- Using a cookie scoop or two teaspoons, scoop balls of cookie dough onto cookie sheets spaced two inches apart. Bake in the oven for 7-9 minutes or just until the edges begin to brown. Let cool on cookie sheets for 2 minutes and then transfer to wire racks. Allow cookies to cool completely.
Check out more Venice Cookie Company products
3 cups vegetable stock
1 cup broccoli florets, chopped
4 tablespoons cannabutter
¼ cup yellow onion, diced
1 cup celery, chopped
1 tablespoon flour
2 cups heavy cream
- Bring vegetable stock to a boil in a large pot over high heat. Add broccoli and cook for 5 minutes.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat, then sauté the onion and celery for 3 minutes. Stir in the flour, making a thick mixture.
- Add this mixture to the pot and turn the heat down to a light simmer. Add cream and simmer for 5 minutes. The soup should become thick. Serve right away and enjoy!
View the original recipe at http://www.thestonerscookbook.com/recipe/cream-of-cannabis-soup
1 large sweet onion
1 green tomato
2 red tomatoes
1 jalapeno or serrano pepper
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 tablespoons beer (a light beer like Corona is perfect)
3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
3 tablespoons THC oil
6 ounces tortilla chips
1 cup shredded Tex Mex cheese
1 ripe avocado, diced
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Roughly chop tomatoes, jalapeno, and onion. Add them to a blender (or food processor) with the garlic, beer, lemon juice and THC oil. Pulse 3 times so that the texture becomes chunky.
- Spread the chips on a baking sheet, cover with Tex Mex cheese, and top with several heaping spoonfuls of the mixture you just made. Put it the baking sheet in the oven for 5 to 10 minutes (until the cheese has melted). Serve, topped with the avocado.
View the original recipe at http://www.thestonerscookbook.com/recipe/ganja-nachos
- 3 large chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- ¼ cup celery, diced
- ¼ cup fresh red pepper, diced
- ¼ cup onion, diced
- ⅓ cup CannaMayo
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Serve immediately or keep cold in the refrigerator.
View the original recipe at http://eatyourcannabis.com/cannabis-chicken-salad-marijuana-infused-mayonnaise-recipe/
- large skillet
- 10 jalapeno peppers, seeded and halved
- 1 cup CannaCream Cheese, softened at room temperature
- ¼ cup bacon bits (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- oil for frying
- Mix together the CannaCream Cheese, bacon bits, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Fill the prepped jalapeno halves with the cheese mixture.
- Set the milk, flour and bread crumbs in 3 separate bowls.
- Dip the stuffed jalapenos into the milk then into the flour, making sure to coat well. Set aside. Repeat with all peppers.
- Let the milk and flour coated jalepenos sit for about 5 minutes.
- Dip the jalapenos in milk for a second time, but this time follow with breadcrumbs. Repeat until all jalepenos are breaded.
- Allow peppers to dry for about 10 minutes before frying. Make sure all peppers are coated in the breadcrumbs; repeat the coating steps above if necessary.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Fry the jalapenos for 2 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Allow peppers to drain on a paper towel before serving.
View the original recipe at http://eatyourcannabis.com/cannabis-jalapeno-poppers/