- 6 cups of water
- 2 cups Cannabis leaf
- 2 tea bags (any type of tea)
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1/4 cup of 2% milk (optional)
- 1 shot of your favourite liquor
- Boil water and leave the leaf simmering in water for about 19 minutes. Add the tea bags with your honey give a little stir.
- If adding milk, pour very slowly so the milk doesn’t curdle or microwave the milk first so it’s a little warm as it hits the boiling tea.
- Toss in the shot of liquor, give a little stir then bring this to a boil for another 5-10 minutes. Add drink to your tea cup or run it threw a strainer for a cleaner tea.
View the original recipe at http://www.thestonerscookbook.com/recipe/mary-jane-s-tea