- 1 bunch of kale
- 2 tablespoons CannaOil
- 1/2 fresh lemon, juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash kale leaves and dry very well.
- Use a knife to separate the leaves from stems. Discard the stems. Tear the kale into large pieces (about 2-3 inches big).
- Place kale in a large bowl and toss gently in CannaOil. Gently make sure that every piece of kale gets thoroughly coated.
- Lay kale in a single layer on the baking sheet and season to taste. Try not to have pieces overlap, you may have to cook in multiple batches.
- Cook the kale for 8-10 minutes. Cook until kale is crisp and remove from the oven. Kale will burn quickly so watch the oven carefully.
- Transfer cannabis kale chips to a serving bowl immediately, they will continue to cook if left on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle lemon juice on top. Wait until cool to serve.
View original recipe at http://eatyourcannabis.com/cannabis-kale-chips/