1 pack of Graham crackers
1 bar of chocolate
1 bag of Marshmellows
- Slice up the banana
- Spread the peanut butter on the crackers
- Place the bananas on the crackers
- Add 1-2 piece of chocolate on the bananas
- Roast or mircowave the marshmellows until gooey
- Add marshmellows to the crackers
- Place cracker on top
View the original recipe here http://www.thestonerscookbook.com/munchies/
4 x Slices of bread (white or wholemeal)
- Heat a griddle to 300F
- Once hot add a dab of butter
- Butter both sides of the bread slices
- Fry the bread on the griddle until it’s golden brown
- Remove the bread from the griddle
- One one side sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon (as much as you desire)
- Place back in the griddle until the sugar has caramelised
Once it’s crisp, it’s ready to eat!
View the original recipe here http://www.thestonerscookbook.com/recipe/caramel-toast
- 6 cups of water
- 2 cups Cannabis leaf
- 2 tea bags (any type of tea)
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1/4 cup of 2% milk (optional)
- 1 shot of your favourite liquor
- Boil water and leave the leaf simmering in water for about 19 minutes. Add the tea bags with your honey give a little stir.
- If adding milk, pour very slowly so the milk doesn’t curdle or microwave the milk first so it’s a little warm as it hits the boiling tea.
- Toss in the shot of liquor, give a little stir then bring this to a boil for another 5-10 minutes. Add drink to your tea cup or run it threw a strainer for a cleaner tea.
View the original recipe at http://www.thestonerscookbook.com/recipe/mary-jane-s-tea
- mixing bowl
- hand mixer or beater
- ½ cup CannaButter, melted
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 2½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup evaporated milk, canned
- Mix CannaButter and cocoa powder together until smooth.
- Beat/Mix in powdered sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add evaporated milk slowly while mixing. Continue to blend all ingredients together until frosting reaches desired consistency. To make icing thinner or thicker, add more milk or powdered sugar.
View the original recipe at http://eatyourcannabis.com/chocolate-cannabis-frosting/
- food processor
- ½ cup raw almonds
- 3 cups water, distilled
- cannabis, coarsely ground (recommended 1-4 grams)
- cheesecloth or tight strainer
This recipe works best when the almonds you are using have been soaked in water for 8 hours (overnight is OK). Drain the water and rinse almonds before using in the recipe below.
- Blend the almonds and water in a food processor until it resembles milk.
- Strain the almond milk through a cheesecloth or strainer.
- Add the strained milk to a saucepan and bring to a light boil.
- Add the ground cannabis and reduce heat. Simmer for 2 hours, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat. Chill and serve, or use as a replacement for milk in any recipe.
View the original recipe at http://eatyourcannabis.com/cannabis-almond-milk/ via http://www.leafly.com/news/lifestyle/recipe-how-to-make-cannabis-almond-milk