1 pack of Graham crackers
1 bar of chocolate
1 bag of Marshmellows
- Slice up the banana
- Spread the peanut butter on the crackers
- Place the bananas on the crackers
- Add 1-2 piece of chocolate on the bananas
- Roast or mircowave the marshmellows until gooey
- Add marshmellows to the crackers
- Place cracker on top
View the original recipe here http://www.thestonerscookbook.com/munchies/
4 x Slices of bread (white or wholemeal)
- Heat a griddle to 300F
- Once hot add a dab of butter
- Butter both sides of the bread slices
- Fry the bread on the griddle until it’s golden brown
- Remove the bread from the griddle
- One one side sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon (as much as you desire)
- Place back in the griddle until the sugar has caramelised
Once it’s crisp, it’s ready to eat!
View the original recipe here http://www.thestonerscookbook.com/recipe/caramel-toast
- 6 cups of water
- 2 cups Cannabis leaf
- 2 tea bags (any type of tea)
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1/4 cup of 2% milk (optional)
- 1 shot of your favourite liquor
- Boil water and leave the leaf simmering in water for about 19 minutes. Add the tea bags with your honey give a little stir.
- If adding milk, pour very slowly so the milk doesn’t curdle or microwave the milk first so it’s a little warm as it hits the boiling tea.
- Toss in the shot of liquor, give a little stir then bring this to a boil for another 5-10 minutes. Add drink to your tea cup or run it threw a strainer for a cleaner tea.
View the original recipe at http://www.thestonerscookbook.com/recipe/mary-jane-s-tea
- mixing bowl
- hand mixer or beater
- ½ cup CannaButter, melted
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 2½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup evaporated milk, canned
- Mix CannaButter and cocoa powder together until smooth.
- Beat/Mix in powdered sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add evaporated milk slowly while mixing. Continue to blend all ingredients together until frosting reaches desired consistency. To make icing thinner or thicker, add more milk or powdered sugar.
View the original recipe at http://eatyourcannabis.com/chocolate-cannabis-frosting/
- food processor
- ½ cup raw almonds
- 3 cups water, distilled
- cannabis, coarsely ground (recommended 1-4 grams)
- cheesecloth or tight strainer
This recipe works best when the almonds you are using have been soaked in water for 8 hours (overnight is OK). Drain the water and rinse almonds before using in the recipe below.
- Blend the almonds and water in a food processor until it resembles milk.
- Strain the almond milk through a cheesecloth or strainer.
- Add the strained milk to a saucepan and bring to a light boil.
- Add the ground cannabis and reduce heat. Simmer for 2 hours, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat. Chill and serve, or use as a replacement for milk in any recipe.
View the original recipe at http://eatyourcannabis.com/cannabis-almond-milk/ via http://www.leafly.com/news/lifestyle/recipe-how-to-make-cannabis-almond-milk
- large saucepan
- several sheets of cheesecloth
- 1 ounce cannabis, finely ground
- 1 gallon whole milk
- 1 quart cultured buttermilk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- candy thermometer
- Pour milk and buttermilk into saucepan. Stir finely ground cannabis into milk mixture. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Heat mixture until the temperature reaches 170 degrees. Keep milk between 170 degrees and 175 degrees for 15 more minutes.
- Pour the mixture through cheesecloth to remove the waste. (optional)
- Return milk to pan and wait 15 minutes. The mixture should start to separate.
- Line a strainer with several layers of cheesecloth and set it inside a large bowl. Pour the mixture through the strainer to collect curds. Discard the leftover milk, or use it in other recipes.
- Rest the curds on the strainer at room temperature for 2 to 4 hours.
- Remove curds from the cheesecloth and place in blender. Add salt and blend until creamy. Store in refrigerator.
View the original recipe at http://hempbeach.com/stoner-recipes/breakfast/cannacream-cheese/ via http://eatyourcannabis.com/canna-cream-cheese/
0.4 – 0.6g cannabis
8 saltine crackers
Organic Peanut butter (non-hydrogenated!)
Spread peanut butter on the tops of all 8 crackers. I use organic, crunchy peanut butter. The crunchy kind seems to have more peanut oil, and just tastes better. Don’t buy the stuff thats loaded with ‘huge’ peanut chunks, its hard to spread on crackers. The ideal brand of p-butter you want is Adam’s Natural Peanut Butter (the smooth kind), its loaded with plenty of cannabinoid absorbing peanut oil. If your options are limited, just go with a natural peanut butter (look for jars that have oil resting on top of the peanut butter). DO NOT BUY PEANUT BUTTERS LIKE ‘JIF’ AND ‘SKIPPY’. We can’t stress this enough, you will not get buzzed if you use those brands.
Cut your bud up into a fine dust with scissors. I would recomend using scissors (or a nice grinder), as the scissors can cut your bud into a fine consistency. This nug is weighs about .6g. This is the consistency/size of the clippings you want, again, cut those nugs up really well. Small, un-cut chunks will just result in the absorption of the active cannabinoids on the outer layer of the chunk, leaving the core un-exposed to those thc-hungry peanut oils. Next, sprinkle the cannabis “dust” very finely across the full peanutbuttered surface of four of the crackers (make sure you dont pile it up, just cover the surface of the peanut butter). It is very important that your cannabis is cut up into almost powdery consistency. This allows the THC and other active cannabinoids to absorb into the peanut oil easily. Next, sandwich the weed/peanut butter side with the plain peanut butter side. Make sure the weed is nestled in between the peanut butter nicely Now place your C-Crackers on a sheet and cook them in a preheated oven at 320 fahrenheit (160 Celsius) for 22 minutes. There shouldn’t be a problem with the smell, just make sure the pot is nestled in the peanut butter, and that none if it is exposed. ENJOY!
View the original recipe here http://www.thestonerscookbook.com/recipe/firecrackers
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup Northwest Naturals Coconut Butter* or homemade cannabis coconut oil
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup dark brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips *
*The amount and strength of your cannabis coconut oil will determine how much medicine your cookies contain. Adjust the ratio of cannabis to non-cannabis oil to meet your individual needs.
*Want to pack in even more medicine? Substitute the chocolate chips with coarsely chopped pieces of The Venice Cookie Company’s 4.20 Bar
The Venice Cookie Company chefs understand the coconut oil craze. This healthy fat can boost thyroid function and increase healthy HDL cholesterol. So, that’s why they dreamed up Northwest Naturals Coconut Butter. This cannabis infused coconut oil contains 200mg of THC in each jar. Northwest Naturals Coconut Butter is what gives these Cannabis Chocolate Chip Coconut Oil Cookies their medicated kick. This and other fine Venice Cookie Company products are available through collectives in California only. Aren’t a qualified medical cannabis patient in California? Then make your own cannabis coconut oil.
These Cannabis Chocolate Chip coconut Oil Cookies are a great twist on the classic chocolate chip cookie. We just added a few extra Cs – cannabis and coconut oil. Just be sure to pace yourself – these cookies are delicious.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Use non-stick baking mats or line your cookie sheets with parchment paper so your cookies won’t stick.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together dry ingredients – flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Add the Northwest Naturals Coconut Butter (or your cannabis coconut oil), coconut oil, dark brown sugar and granulated sugar to the bowl of stand-mixer (or use an electric hand mixer). Mix the coconut oil and sugar on medium-low speed until light and creamy. Reduce speed to low, and add the egg. Increase speed and beat until well combined. Repeat, adding the vanilla and beating until incorporated.
- With the mixer on low speed, slowly add the dry ingredients in three portions. Be sure to stir well after each addition. Remove bowl from stand-mixer and pour in chocolate chips. Stir using a wooden spoon.
- Using a cookie scoop or two teaspoons, scoop balls of cookie dough onto cookie sheets spaced two inches apart. Bake in the oven for 7-9 minutes or just until the edges begin to brown. Let cool on cookie sheets for 2 minutes and then transfer to wire racks. Allow cookies to cool completely.
Check out more Venice Cookie Company products